If you are unhappy with your purchase we will offer a refund on all our products provided the item is returned within 21 days of collection from Agape Kidz, is in the same condition as when you bought it and you have proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
There is no need to contact us prior to returning an item unless the item is faulty.
You will be responsible for any incurred costs of returning the Products to us (unless the Products are faulty in which case we shall refund the costs of you returning the Products to us – we ask that you contact us first to discuss fault and organise transit). If you choose to return any items to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery. We reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
When returning your product in person, please ensure that you take your return form and confirmation of purchase. All refunds will be processed by the original method used of payment.
Our returns address is:
Agape Kidz – RETURNS
22 Cornwall Way
What is personal information?
Personal information can be anything that identifies and relates to a living person. e.g. this could be your name and contact details. Some information is ‘special’ and needs more protection due to its sensitivity. Agape Wellbeing might need to collect ‘special’ information about your (or your child’s) mental or physical health in order to provide certain services
Who looks after your (or your child’s) personal information?
Your (or your child’s) personal information will be held by Agape Wellbeing
How we use your (or your child’s) personal information
We will use your (or your child’s) personal information:
- To deliver services and support to you, to manage these services we provide to you, train and manage the employment of our workers who manage these services , help investigate any worries or complaints you have about our services , check the quality of our services , and to help with research and planning of new services.
You can find out more about how we do this, and in what circumstances you can ask us to stop in our full privacy notice which can be found at https://agapewellbeing.com/privacy-policy/
How the law allows us to use (or your child’s personal information)
There are a number of legal reasons we need to collect and use your personal information.
- You, or your legal representative , have given consent or you have entered into a contract with us
- It is necessary to perform our statutory duties or it is necessary to protect someone in an emergency or it is required by law.
- It is necessary for employment purposes or it is necessary to deliver health or social care services
- You have made the information publicly available , or it necessary for legal cases
- It is for the benefit of society as a whole or it is necessary to protect public health or it is necessary for archiving, research or statistical purposes
Who we share your (or your child’s) personal information with
We sometimes use other organisations to help deliver our services to you. If this is the case we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information. You can find out more about how we share your data in our full privacy notice which can be found at https://agapewellbeing.com/privacy-policy/
Where we collect your (or your child’s) personal information from
Where we can we will only collect and use personal information if we need to deliver a service or meet a requirement . we will collect personal information about you from a number of sources including:
- Information given to us on application forms, when you talk to us over the phone, face to face or through the device you use and when new services are requested.
- From or through other organisations
- In certain circumstances we may also use information about health or criminal convictions but we will do this only when allowed by law or if you give us your consent
You can find out more about where we collect your personal information from in our full privacy notice at https://agapewellbeing.com/privacy-policy/
What rights you have over your (or your child’s) personal information
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your (or your child’s) personal information including:
- The right to access personal information we have about you. This includes information from application forms, correspondence etc.
- The right to get us to correct personal information that is wrong or incomplete
- In certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop using or delete your personal information
- From 25th May 2018 you will have the right to receive any personal information we have collected from you in an easily reusable format when its processed on certain grounds , such as consent or for contractual reasons.
You can find out more in our full privacy notice which you can find at https://agapewellbeing.com/privacy-policy/
Our full privacy notice
It is important that you understand how the personal information you give us will be used. We strongly advise you read our full privacy notice which you can find at https://agapewellbeing.com/privacy-policy/ or you can ask us for a copy.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions or require more information about how we use your (or your child’s) personal information please contact us in the first instance by calling 01355 242316 or by email: email@example.com