- Assisting with sorting and preparation of donations (this might include washing, ironing, pricing and photographing of clothes depending on your role).
- Serving potential customers and assisting them to choose the correct products for their needs.
- Replenishing stock by making sure floor display is well-stocked, visually appealing and tidy.
- Learning how to add products and process orders to our website (only if this is part of your chosen role)
- Attend our mandatory induction training
- Attend local community events with the Agape Kidz team.
Honest and reliable
An interest or experience in working with parents and the general public
Positive and professional attitude
Basic computer skills essential (only if part of your role)
To be organised
Commitment to Agape Wellbeingâ€™s Basis and Values
Commitment to Agape Wellbeingâ€™s Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality Policies.