We respect and value ALL those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated
- We seek to understand other perspectives and put shared interests above any individual or team.
- We encourage each other and provide honest and constructive feedback
- We don’t criticise or ‘bad mouth’ people behind their back
We are inspired by Christian faith and look to express the love of God in practical ways
- We look for the very best for those around us and will ‘go the extra mile’ to help
- We provide clear goals and boundaries for those we supervise
- We don’t accept unreasonable behaviour but we do forgive those who have wronged us and don’t bear grudges
- We don’t blame, but we do learn from our mistakes and those of others.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do
- We do and say the right thing
- We act privately as we do publicly
- We challenge things we believe to be wrong and are open to challenge from others
- We live out our principles in the way we sell through Agape Kidz
- We proactively communicate openly and honestly with each other
We firmly believe that all people are of absolutely equal value irrespective of background, colour, race, religion, gender, sexuality, age, skills, qualifications, attitude, postcode, disability, appearance, role etc
- We value difference and embrace diversity
- We accommodate diversity in our communication, our buildings, and our actions
- We treat each other as individuals of equal value
- We challenge prejudice, and accept appropriate challenge from others
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best possible results for our clients, customers and each other.
- We have high aspirations and standards, and we learn from our mistakes
- We work hard and refuse to accept mediocrity
- We present positive role models
- We take pride in our work and that of our team
- We recruit great staff and help each other to develop
- We are always looking for ways to make things better