Centre Manager Job Advert
Agape Wellbeing Centre Manager – Job Advert
NOTE: This job advert is now closed and only available for reference. Please do not submit further applications.
Job Title: – Centre Manager
Location: – Agape Wellbeing, East Kilbride
Accountable to – Agape Board of Trustees
Salary Scale: – £25,500-28,000
Hours – 36 hours per week
Agape Wellbeing is a small friendly, community charitable organisation in East Kilbride offering a wide range of health and wellbeing services to empower individuals and their family to reach their full potential.
Main objectives of post
- To have overall day to day responsibility for all staff and volunteers and identify any training needs required.
- To promote and expand Agape Wellbeing in line with the strategy determined by the Board.
- Develop, monitor and ensure compliance of the policies and procedures including Health & Safety.
- To develop, evaluate and ensure the smooth running of existing and new services offered by Agape Wellbeing.
- To ensure the values of Agape Wellbeing are implemented within all areas of the centre and is recognised by all staff and volunteers.
- To be responsible for the day to day financial management of the organisation.
- To be responsible for fundraising for Agape Wellbeing including grant funding applications and liaise with potential funders.
The Candidate will have the following skills:
- strong integrity and recognise the importance of confidentiality.
- enjoys working with and has experience of working within a diverse group of people.
- experience of developing and leading a team.
- experience of leading, motivating and managing volunteers or staff.
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to use IT packages to a good standard
- experience of writing grant funding applications
- exceptional organisational skills
- experience in community fundraising
- experience of working in the third sector.
It would be advantageous to have the following:
- excellent written communication skills
- previous experience of policy writing
- experience in marketing
Whilst the job description attempts to cover the main duties of the post, it is not exhaustive. The post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities/duties commensurate with the level of their post.
The post will be subject to Disclosure checks.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: Friday 3rd December at 12 midday. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Susan Taylor 01355 242316